1. I tried to water ski when I was a teenager but I could never get up on them. I have never attempted snow skiing.
3. I love to read conservative political non-fiction books.
4. I went to Japan when I was 13.
5. I really do think, overall, that George W. Bush was a good president and a godly man.
6. I was a TV travel reporter and producer for PBS for 7 years.
7. My wife was born in Texas.
8. All of the birthdays in my immediate family have a "2" in them.
9. I love to make up silly songs and sing them to my son, Parker. He loves it, too.
10. I miss Kathie Lee Gifford on “Live.”
11. My sister has recently overcome uterine cancer. God is good.
12. I love the low prices at Wal-mart.
13. I am not a tween, but I do like the Jonas Brothers music.
14. I once got kicked out of Disneyland for not wearing socks.
15. My family went to a Gov. Palin rally during the election and she twice acknowledged us during the speech.
16. I won $700 on a slot machine in Lake Tahoe. The entire amount went to my dentist.
17. My wife is a genius and solves all my computer problems.
18. We have a Sunday morning before church chocolate chip pancake tradition.
19. I was supposed to interview Regis Philbin on the day after 9/11/01, but of course all flights were cancelled and so we never got to meet.
20. I have worked as a DJ at multiple country music radio stations.
21. I am horribly inept at video and computer games.
22. I strongly supported the war in Iraq and the global war on terror.
23. I hit an over the fence home run in a Little League playoff game.
24. I once sank two free throws at the end to win the game in Junior High basketball.
25. I got rid of my life-size Amy Grant poster when I met my wife.