MY TEN EVENTS IN HISTORY
1. Either inauguration of Pres. George W. Bush as the 43rd President. The second time may have been sweeter.
2. In the audience when Pres. Ronald Reagan said the immortal line that changed the world, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall."
3. An early crusade of the Rev. Billy Graham when it was clear the Holy Spirit had anointed him and God was blessing his ministry.
4. When Christ uttered "It is finished" and the Temple curtain ripped in two.
5. Backstage at the 1992 Grammys when my favorite artist of all time, Amy Grant, was nominated for 4 major awards and she performed live on the telecast.
6. Any day in the 1950s when I could have met both of my grandfathers.
7. On the set of ET: The Extra Terrestrial during the bike flying sequences and the goodbye scene, so I could see cinema magic being made.
8.The January days of 1998 with Matt Drudge when he had the Lewinsky scandal and blew the story wide open, permanently damaging the Clinton presidency.
9. Sitting near Rosa Parks when she decided she was not willing to give up her seat on that bus.
10. Any day on the set with Regis Philbin during the Live with Regis and Kathie Lee heydays.