Professor Media Matters

I am a media professional with 6 years as a TV producer and reporter, and college professor in the field of Communications. I am also a Conservative with a passion for pop culture. This will be my attempt to put the "me" in media. It will be my take on movies, TV, books, magazines, newspapers, the Internet and all that is the worldwide media.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Reader Quotes

Here’s what 10 different readers who bought the book have to say about my first novel, The Homeless Informant.

1.      “ 1. "Loving your book.” – Janie 

22. “Your book was a hit -- I loved it and read it in 2 days. Hope you write more soon.” – Alice

33. “It's soooo good.” – Carla 

44. “The price is WAY too low!!! It makes it seem like there must be something wrong with it. I would have paid regular price of at least 9.99 or more!! I LOVED IT!!” – JoLynn

55. “I am in the middle of chapter 9 and I can't stop reading!!!!” – Robert 

66.  “I really enjoyed reading this book. It flowed well and enjoyed the character development. I liked the positive message it provided.” – Anita

77. “This is a five star book. Could not stop reading it. Hope to read more from this author.” – Jan 

88. “Very well written. Good job. Enjoyed reading.” – Tina 

99.  “Enjoyed your book. Hope it becomes a best seller.” – Dell 

110. “I thought it was great.  It was a very easy read and you had many different twists interwoven into it.  It reminded me of Courageous, and almost has the feel of a movie script.  Don't stop writing!  You have a gift for it.” – Kristi 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home